Jiayuan Mao (茅佳源)
Email: maojiayuan [at] gmail [dot] com
I am an undergraduate student at IIIS (YaoClass), Tsinghua University, studying structured knowledge representation and reasoning. By idenfying and trying to tackle the problems lying between the gap of human and machine intelligence, I explore and exploit the structures of knowledge/memory and the inductive biases for reasoning.
I am a visiting student of COCOSCI group at MIT, adviced by Prof. Josh Tenenbaum. I was a visiting student of CLVR group at USC during the spring and summer of 2017, adviced by Prof. Joseph Lim. I spent most of my undergraduate years being an intern researcher at Megvii, Inc., where my research career began. I also had a great time at Google AI China Center and Bytedance Inc.
- Neural abstraction machines [?]: neural inductive logic [NIPS18sub], structured memory augmented neural networks [ICLR18].
- Transfer learning and life-long learning: task transfer and generalization in DRL [ICLR18], relationship between tasks in vision systems [CVPR17].
- Concept Learning: visual-semantic representation [COLING18].
- Sentential semantic representation.
- Object detection: [CVPR17] [ECCV18].
Publications (by date)
(* indicates equal contribution)